Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

4 posters

MAG Valor Acquisition Defend Strategy

Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

MAG Valor Acquisition Defend Strategy - Page 2 Empty Re: MAG Valor Acquisition Defend Strategy

Post by Brashin Fri May 07, 2010 7:38 am

Just found a real good tactic to try when defending our own map, this was posted on the MAG forums:
    *********************************************************************************
    So i take a look on the map. i notice the containers are infront of the red line.
    I talk to my friends in the group. we all get Loadout with repairkits and RPG.
    and this is what we did:

Each of us grabbed our own Humvee.

We drove each humvee into each container (4 in total).

And there we sat, grabbed our snacks and waited. 1 Transport came, it couldnt get into the container, nor parking it in the other container would work. meanwhile I just kept on firing on the transport until it blew up.

After clearing the area for remaining enemies, out to repair the humvee. and waited for the next one.

In total from both sides, 7 transports got destroyed right outside the container. thanks to 4 people in the game who put wrong vehicle into containers.

As we were 2 vehicles and both parked in the containers, the enemie could only approach and fire their RPG from 1 direction. Thus making them easy to pick down, doing little damage.

The RPG we saved untill one of them decided to bring up a APC to do the job.
    ********************************************************************************

It could be a viable strategy. Also I think a better idea is to definetly drive out there and set an AT mine right in front of the containers that way as they are pulling in BLAMO, its a last ditch effort that might save the game for us. Thoughts

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:38 pm